Did you know that you can now have “A Day to Breathe” in your home/church, at your convenience?
Yes, that’s right!! We will be releasing our “conference in a box” this summer! It will allow you to experience all the perks of our conference, except at the convenience of your schedule. Want to use it for training? You can do that too. And the great part? No prep work by you, the leader! Everything you need comes in the box ready for you or your team to experience encouragement, rest, and renewal — when it fits into your schedule! Check back for more details and like our Facebook page to see more!
A conference for women in ministry leadership
Plan to join us at Cox Arboretum in Dayton, Ohio for our second annual conference from March 17th-18th, 2017. We have added Friday night to our schedule so you can participate in a Night of Worship led by Jill Miller. Saturday is sure to deliver with sessions that will leave you feeling empowered, encouraged and renewed as you step back into your ministry.
What you can expect:
- A time to engage in authentic worship.
- A fresh look at what it means to “Abide in Christ”,
- Helpful self assessments that will shed light on how drained/filled you are and practical steps to getting back to serving out of an overflowing heart.
- A fun time learning about the joy of Scripture journaling.
- An opportunity to reconnect with and hear from the Lord through intentional quiet time.
- Building into our sisters in Christ serving in Muslim countries.
By the time you’re done, you will feel refreshed and ready to pour into others again!
Check back often for updated information.