Have fun and be creative! These were the instructions given to me for our blog post this month. I wanted to reveal more about the person behind the writing! I love writing and I love women’s ministry! Getting to meet women right where they are in life.and supporting them in identifying their passion and purpose is my passion! I love meeting and connecting with new people. So here is a little insight into Alisia!
10 Awesome Things About Me:
- I believe that God commanded us to do two things – Love God and Love People! That is what I strive to do. I love God with all my heart, mind and soul. I love people without exceptions. Everyone deserves to feel the unconditional love and acceptance that is Jesus!
- I love all things Purple. The color purple is associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. It is a combination of the calm and serenity in color blue and the excitement and energy of the color Red. That is the perfect representation of me.
- I am a lifelong learner. Learning new things is great.
- I love to read. Sometimes, I have been known to stay up all night to finish a good book!
- I am a total technology geek! Forget diamonds give me gadgets! You can speak my love language in Megabytes!
- I could live on French Fries and Ice Cream! No other food is necessary!
- Horses are my favorite animal! Every little kid should have a pony!
- Going to the movies is what I love to do with my spare time. My favorite movies are “The Notebook” and “The Five Heartbeats.” I could watch both of those everyday. Comedies, historical and romantic comedies top the list for me. There is nothing better than a rainy afternoon and a good movie!
- I want a tiny house! The problem with that is that no one wants to live in it with me! I will not be deterred. I want a tiny house on wheels and I want to take off on adventures whenever the mood strikes.
- The answers to all the world’s problems are already here inside each of us. We just need to see our vision and go after it with determination. I am excited to help support others in discovering what is inside of them.
Try being fun and creative with some people that have been brought into your life. Go out for lunch, get some coffee or go out for dessert. Tell them fun and creative things about you to get the conversation and friendship going. See where it goes from there.
Whether you are a pastor’s wife, a missionary wife, a crisis pregnancy director, women’s ministry director or any other full time ministry leadership position — Breathe Ministry is a place for you! Learn more about us by clicking here.